Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tickets to Europe


Here it is finally! Today, my travel agent sent me our e-tickets and our insight tour voucher for our 13 day tour of Western Europe. My hubby and I have been looking forward to this trip for more than 3 months now and I can't believe that in less than a week, I will be boarding Emirates Airline for a dream vacation. I have been to Europe once before but never with my hubby, so I know that this time, it will definitely be more romantic (I've always wanted to have a baby conceived in Europe, hehehe!) According to our itinerary (which we have practically memorized) our meeting place will be at the Thistle Marble Arch Hotel in London at 5:45 am. This means that we would have to be ready to leave by 5:30 in the morning (I think a wake up call will be the way to go, unless, of course, we are too excited so we will be up anyway!) We'll meet our tour director to cross the dover channel into Amsterdam where we will stay for the night. After a day and night in Amsterdam, our next stop would be Heidelberg Germany (the birthplace, I think of hubby's Heidelberg printing presses). It's another one night stay because the next day we will be going to Innsbruck, Austria (my favorite European country when I went before). Next stop after Innsbruck would be romantic Venice ( I hope the gondola we get has the person who will serenade us!) We get to stay in Venice for two days. The next destination is still in Italy, we will now be going to Glorious Rome where we will stay for another two days (we will spend Christmas eve here) before we forge on for a one night stay in Florence. For the next stop, we leave Italy and enter Switzerland (chocolates and watches here we come). Happy New Year to all! We stay there for two nights before we move on to the piece de resistance...Paris! Instead of going back with the tour group to London, we will be staying in Paris for one more night before our flight back to Manila. Whew...it's gonna be a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Looking forward to the Christmas markets!

No comments: