Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On airports, airplanes and immigration


I love to travel. Maybe not the packing and the unpacking but all the rest is just great. I'm one of the weird people who actually enjoy hanging out at the airport waiting for my flight to be called. I love to people watch at airports, I alway imagine that they are going to some exotic locale. I like to sit in airplanes and anticipate with glee airplane food (believe me, it takes me awhile to choose what to get, unless one of the choice is fish, then I automatically go for the other one!) Another thing that makes me really happy in airplanes is deciding what movie to watch. Even on the flights where there is only one movie being shown in the front screen, I try to stay up and watch. But on those flights were we get to choose which movies to watch and at what time, hooboy, I really really don't sleep at all (even if its a 12 hour flight). My hubby, who is the biggest sleeper in the world, would sometimes wake up and ask me if I'm crazy. My eyes are drooping and I think a little drool may be dripping from my mouth (lol) but still I refuse to just relax and fall asleep. I find sleep to be a waste of time. When I get to my place of destination, I get a little scared going through immigration thinking that I might have some contraband with me or that I answer the wrong thing and they send me back (my worst nightmare) hehehe. Once I'm through, HALLELUJAH!

No comments: