Monday, December 10, 2007

scrapbooking

I love scrapbooking! It keeps me sane and it makes me happy. There's just something about patterned papers, flowers and embellishment that makes my heart go..."i want, i want" hehehe. Seriously, I scrapbook because I'm the type of person who like to look at pictures over and over again. I'm also married to a guy who gets sentimental about memories of travels who also likes to look at pictures over and over again (shhh, this is a secret, okay?). But it's not just the pictures I want to see, it's really the memories that I want to relive. Scrapbooking gives me that opportunity to remember the little details of the trip that I would otherwise have forgotten. I think my scrapbooking technique has evolved in the past 3 years that I have been scrapping, I want to say I'm good, but I'm really not. But that's okay, Kenn and I are the only ones who look through my albums anyway (well, aside from the people I force to look through them! haha) Scrapbooking has also given me some friends that I otherwise would not have met, which is a very cool thing!

No comments: