Monday, December 10, 2007

A Little About Me..




after all, life is in the details. Well, let's see, I'm married with no children (yet!). I like to read (okay, I LOVE to read, love it to death!), my idea of shopping is staying in a bookstore the entire day. I love to scrapbook my life such as it is (and maybe, just maybe, I like to scrapshop a little bit more!). I enjoy watching movies with my friends (I fancy myself a critic, lol, although sometimes, I admit I like the really cheesy movies), I would love to be able to cook well but I really really can't (just don't have the talent for it), so I settle for reading books written about gourmet chefs and their restaurants and eating at restaurants of people with actual talents for this craft. I don't like to clean house but I don't have a maid so I gotta force myself to get out the dustpan once in a while (thank God for weekly maid service). I detest people who think too much of themselves and to some extent I don't like people who take life too seriously. I think calculus is the worst subject invented on the face of this earth! The biggest compliment you can give me (aside from you're the most beautiful, the most charming, the smartest, the luckiest, hehe) would be that I'm funny! (hmm, I think I just demonstrated that with the beautiful, charming lines hahaha). I don't have a thousand million friends but I do have a few that I know I can count on. My dream would be to travel at least once to the seven continents of the earth (5 down and 2 to go.. South America and Antarctica). Of course, I would love to have a baby soon, or maybe twins or triplets but I draw the line at quadruplets unless they're from different mothers hahahaha!!!! That's all i can think of about me now! Nothing philosophical, guess I'm not that deep hahahaha!

No comments: