Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Saved by Scrapbooking

On a happier note, a little of my boredom is being alleviated by my scrapbook hobby. I really can't sit for long periods of time, but for some reason, the time limit has allowed me to create quick pages that are simple yet beautiful, at least thru my drug induced haze (lol!) I've been able to create at least 10 pages this past weekend alone, each taking only about 30 minutes that I've started to call myself the "lean mean scrapping machine". Okay, okay, I'm not lean but I tell ya, I'm now officially a scrapping machine! I can't prove it coz I can't go down to scan my pictures since I'm stuck in my room for all eternity (if eternity last only until this thursday!) But if someone visits me, I'll show ya!! Seriously, scrapbooking is a great hobby. More than the papers and the embellishment and the tools, my creativity (which frankly I didn't have before this hobby) has been unleashed. I can't wait to be up and about so I can do more scrapshopping. Just kidding Kenn (if ever you are reading this)!

No comments: